LLMTeam LLM Farm Vets
We have a new opportunity for a well organised individual to join our team as diary and events administrator based in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
As a farm only veterinary practice, we strive to deliver our clients the best possible service. Working within the diary team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the diary team with call allocation and diary maintenance
- Agricultural show administration and attendance
- The administration of training courses, client meetings and discussion groups, including the preparation and production of flyers and handouts as required.
- Assistance with livery of new practice vehicles for approval.
- Monthly newsletter assistance, including content coordination and postage
- General practice duties and marketing assistance where required
To be successful, you will be an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic approach to work. You must have good organisational skills and a polite phone manner. As the role requires event attendance, a full, clean driving license is essential.
To apply, please email your covering letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the role, please contact the practice on 01948 663000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.