LLM Farm Vets
Are you an enthusiastic farm vet who wants to move on to the next stage in your career and have a better work life balance?
Join our award winning team on the Shropshire / Cheshire border (also opportunities in our Lancashire practice) working with forward thinking, pro-active clients and have more time to enjoy life outside of work.
- 1 in 13 rota with time off in lieu for weekends and the flexibility to trade OOH work
- Further studies encouraged with support from experienced colleagues with a range of additional qualifications
- Attractive remuneration package with laptop, smart phone, a choice of vehicle and private medical insurance
- Huge range of bespoke analysis and monitoring tools and software to allow you to practice to the level you’ve always wanted to
- We have the skills in-house for novel and exciting services and all the team are encouraged to be involved in setting the direction of the UK livestock veterinary profession
- Great practice social scene including our own summer festival
- Predominantly dairy client base keen for industry leading veterinary input, representing over 50, 000 cows
- Daily routine fertility work and very little TB testing
- Winners of the overall British Dairying Cream Award 2018
We value enthusiasm and desire to develop as much as experience, so if you’re interested please contact Dan, Sarah or Hannah on 01948 663000 for an informal chat about the role.
If you wish to apply, please forward you C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.